All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the negative results of migration. Based on an ethnographic study focusing on Albanian migrants in Greece and Italy, this book discusses the reasons people leave their homeland for a better life - especially if that does not happen.
- Author(s)Erind Pajo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.