All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who seek employment in multinational industries, this title focuses on standard economic tools and financial management skills. It introduces international finance to readers with diverse backgrounds who want jobs in international investment, international banking, and multinational corporations.
- Author BiographyMichael Melvin is Managing Director and Head of Currency Research at BlackRock, Inc. He is also Co-Editor of the Journal of International Money & Finance. He is a Lecturer in the Master of Financial Engineering Program at the Haas School, University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Michael Melvin,Stefan Norrbin
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £10.69
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.