All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent changes in foreign exchange markets will dramatically affect the manner in which international business will be conducted over the next decade. This textbook explores the implications of these changes and provides students with guidance on financial management issues.
- Author BiographyJulian Walmsley has written The Foreign Exchange and Money Markets Guide, and Global Investing: Eurobonds and Securities and is currently Research Fellow at the ISMA Centre for Education and Research in Securities Markets. Reading University, UK, and Managing Director of Askeaton Associates Ltd.
- Author(s)Julian Walmsley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/1996
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.