All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Partnership in Russia provides a unique insight into the joint ventures formed by international oil companies in Russia during the post-Soviet era. It outlines the highs and lows in their fortunes and analyses the reasons for their successes and failures.
- Author BiographyJames Henderson has more than 25 years of experience in the oil and gas industry as a commercial manager, consultant, investment banker and in his current role as a Senior Research Fellow at the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, UK. He has written numerous papers and articles on the Russian oil and gas sector and is a frequent speaker at industry conferences. He has been analysing Russia for the past 17 years and spent 5 years living in Moscow in the late 1990s. Alastair Ferguson has worked in the oil and gas industry for more than 30 years, most recently for 8 years as the Head of Gas for TNK-BP in Moscow. He continues to live and work in Moscow as an advisor on energy issues to a range of financial and corporate clients. He is also a Non-Executive Director of JKX Oil and Gas and Kazmunaigas.
- Author(s)Alastair Ferguson,James Henderson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight685 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.