All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timely, detailed and high level overview of this increasingly important sub-discipline of international relations.
- Author BiographyRonald Mitchell is a Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Oregon. His book Intentional Oil Pollution at Sea: Environmental Policy and Treaty Compliance won the 1995 Sprout Award from the International Studies Association for the best book on international environmental issues. His most recent book is Global Environmental Assessments: Information and Influence, edited with William C. Clark, David Cash, and Nancy M. Dickson and published by MIT Press. He has published numerous articles and chapters in edited volumes. He teaches courses on international relations, international environmental politics, and international organization.
- Author(s)Ronald K. Mitchell
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSage Series on the Foundations of International RE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.