All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the concept of unipolarity and the political implications of US primacy for the patterns of international politics.
- Author BiographyG. John Ikenberry is the Albert G. Milbank Professor of Politics and International Affairs at Princeton University in the Department of Politics and the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. He is also a Global Eminence Scholar at Kyung Hee University. Michael Mastanduno is Nelson A. Rockefeller Professor of Government and Associate Dean for the Social Sciences at Dartmouth College. William C. Wohlforth is the Daniel Webster Professor at Dartmouth College, where he teaches in the Department of Government. He is the editor-in-chief of Security Studies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byG. John Ikenberry,Michael Mastanduno,William C. Wohlforth
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.