All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionPresents advances and reviews in cell biology - both plant and animal. This book addresses structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. It is of help to advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists.
- Author BiographyKwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleInternational Review of Cell and Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number279
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKwang W. Jeon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.