International Standardisation of Good Corporate Governance: Best Practices for the Board of Directors by Lutgart van den Berghe (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Lutgart van den Berghe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsIntroductory Considerations Regarding the Research Methodology. Synthesis and Final Conclusions. Part I: Corporate Governance: In Search of the Correct Frame of Reference. 1. Standardisation Regarding Corporate Governance? 2. Corporate Governance: Relevance of the Debate. 3. Corporate Governance: In Search of a Useful Definition. 4. Corporate Governance in a Historical Perspective. 5. Corporate Governance in a Geographical Perspective. 6. Systematising the Relevant Determining Factors and Optional Issues Regarding Sound Governance. 7. Is There Greater Convergence Between the Different Systems of Corporate Governance. Part II: Corporate Governance Standards and Codes: A Comparative International Analysis. 8. Type of Recommendations and Enforceability. 9. Management versus Board of Directors. 10. Independence of Directors. 11. Other Provisions Concerning the Composition of the Board of Directors. 12. An Effective Operation of the Board of Directors. 13. Committees within the Board of Directors. Part III: Detailed Analysis of the International Comparison of the Corporate Governance Codes, Standards and Recommendations. 14. Background to Sources. 15. Type of Recommendations and Enforceability. 16. Management versus Board of Directors. 17. Independence of Directors. 18. Other Provisions Regarding the Composition of the Board of Directors. 19. Operation of the Board of Directors. 20. Committees within the Board of Directors. Appendix: References of the International Comparison ofCodes, Standards and Recommendations: Abbreviations. Bibliographical References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.