Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £23.09Trending at £24.30
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.32Trending at £18.76
- £4.88Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the pressing challenges presented by the proliferation of international surrogacy arrangements. Part 1 contains a General Report, analysis and proposed model of regulation of international surrogacy arrangements by the two co-authors. Part 2 consists of National Reports written by domestic specialists.
- Author BiographyPaul Beaumont is a Professor of European Union and Private International Law at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. Katarina Trimmings is a Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Private International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight987 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKatarina Trimmings,Paul Beaumont
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.