All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of 'History of Machines and Mechanisms' conferences is to establish an international forum for presenting and discussing historical developments in the field of Mechanism and Machine Science (MMS). This book offers readers background information on the origin and the history of the invention of fundamental machines and mechanisms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleHistory of Mechanism and Machine Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHong-Sen Yan,Marco Ceccarelli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.