All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on contemporary international trade. It critiques the major theoretical components; including the Ricardian principle of comparative advantage and the developed normative analysis of international transfers.
- Author BiographyMurray C. Kemp is Emeritus Professor at the University of New South Wales in Sydney and has previously served as President of the International Economics and Finance Society.
- Author(s)Murray Kemp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 89 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.