All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.65Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the implications for those involved in managing the organizational processes and those supporting the student experience. This book's key concern is that of reciprocal internationalization: the importance for universities to develop within an internationally integrated environment rather than as national universities.
- Author BiographyYvonne Turner is Programme Director and Lecturer in Management at the University of Newcastle Business School. Sue Robson is Head of the School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Author(s)Sue Robson,Yvonne Turner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.