All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Internet users will find this book a useful tool for understanding the increasingly complex web of Internet control.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Pare is a research fellow at the London School of Economics and researcher at University of Sussex in science and technology policy.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Pare
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/12/2002
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleCritical Media Studies: Institutions, Politics, and Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight276 g
- Width143 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.