All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive study of the design, sizing, pricing, and operation of Internet tiered services. It offers both a theoretical framework for pricing as well as a practical toolset for network providers to develop customized menus of service offerings.
- Author(s)George N. Rouskas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1111 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.