All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.23
- £18.49Trending at £24.91
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
About this product
- Description* Teaches engineers and scientists how to use the latest and mostpowerful numerical methods for their daily work * The second book in a suite of four practical guides- anengineer's companion to using numerical methods for the solution ofcomplex mathematical problems.
- Author BiographyGuido Buzzi-Ferraris is full professor of process systems engineering at Politecnico die Milano, Italy, where he holds two courses: Methods and Numerical Applications in Chemical Engineering and Regression Models and Statistics . He works on numerical analysis, statistics, differential systems, and optimization. He has authored books of international relevance on numerical analysis, such as Scientific C++ edited by Addison-Wesley, and over than 200 papers on international magazines. He is the inventor and the developer of BzzMath library, which is currently adopted by academies, R&D groups, and industries. He is permanent member of the EFCE Working Party - Computer Aided Process Engineering since 1969 and editorial advisory board of Computers & Chemical Engineering since 1987. Flavio Manenti is assistant professor of process systems engineering at Politecnico di Milano, Italy. He obtained his academic degree and PhD at Politecnico di Milano, where he currently collaborates with Professor Buzzi-Ferraris. He holds courses on Process Dynamics and Control of Industrial Processes and Supply Chain Optimization and he works on numerical analysis, process control and optimization. He has also received international scientific awards, such as Memorial Burianec (Prague, CZ) and Excellence in Simulation (Lake Forest, CA, USA), for his research activities and scientific publications.
- Author(s)Flavio Manenti,Guido Buzzi-Ferraris
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width180 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.