All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book casts new light on the debate of adult L2 learners' access to Universal Grammar (UG) by comparing the performance of adult L2 learners with that of child L2 learners.
- Author BiographyAmer Al Kafri is a researcher in second language acquisition, and he holds a PhD in Applied Linguistics from Newcastle University, UK (2013); an MA in Applied Linguistics from University of Essex, UK (2008); a Higher Diploma in Linguistics from Damascus University, Syria (2005); and a BA in English Language and Literature from Damascus University, Syria (2004). Amer worked as an Assistant Lecturer in English Language and Linguistics at Al-Furat University in Syria, before being granted a scholarship to study an MA and a PhD in Applied Linguistics in the UK. He is a member of the British Association of Applied Linguistics and the Association Internationale de Linguistique Appliquee. His main research interest is generative grammar and child/adult L2 learners' similarities and differences in second language acquisition.
- Author(s)Amer Al Kafri
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.