CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionLGBT individuals and families are increasingly visible in popular culture and local communities; their struggles for equality appear regularly in news media. Interpreting LGBT History at Museums and Historic Sites provides a straightforward, accessible guidebook for museum and history professionals as they embark on such worthy efforts.
- Author BiographySusan Ferentinos is a public history researcher, writer, and consultant based in Bloomington, Indiana, where she specializes in historical project management and using the past to create community. She has lectured widely on the topic of interpreting LGBT history and recently served on the planning team for the National Park Service Women's History Initiative. Dr. Ferentinos holds a Ph.D. in U.S. history with a focus on the history of gender and sexuality and a Master of Library Science with a concentration in special collections, both from Indiana University. She has served on the Board of the National Collaborative for Women's History Sites and the Leadership Development Committee of the American Association for State and Local History.
- PrizesWinner of National Council on Public History Best Book Award 2016.
- Author(s)Susan Ferentinos
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleInterpreting History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.