All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on six approaches that have dominated the modern study of the Founding - Progressive, Lockean/liberal, Republican, Scottish Enlightenment, multicultural, and multiple traditions approaches - before concluding with the Unionist or Federalist paradigm.
- Author BiographyAlan Gibson is associate professor of political science at California State University - Chico and has been a Fellow at the James Madison Program of Ideals and Institutions at Princeton University. He is also the author of Understanding the Founding: The Crucial Questions (see page 36).
- Author(s)Alan Gibson
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleAmerican Political Thought
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.