All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1968 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty is one of the most controversial instruments in international law, provoking fierce debate as to its interpretation. This book argues that countries with nuclear weapons misrepresent the Treaty to prevent other states from developing peaceful nuclear energy, holding back nuclear disarmament in the process.
- Author BiographyDaniel Joyner is an Associate Professor of Law at the University of Alabama School of Law. He is the author of International Law and the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (Oxford University Press, 2009).
- Author(s)Professor Daniel H. Joyner
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight468 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.