All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Norman Denzin combines one of the oldest techniques in the social sciences with one of the newest.
- Author BiographyNorman K. Denzin is Distinguished Professor of Communications, College of Communications Scholar, and Research Professor of Communications, Sociology, and Humanities at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Denzin is the author or editor of more than two dozen books, including Indians on Display; Custer on Canvas; The Qualitative Manifesto; Qualitative Inquiry Under Fire; Searching for Yellowstone; Reading Race; Interpretive Ethnography; The Cinematic Society; The Voyeur's Gaze; and The Alcoholic Self. He is past editor of The Sociological Quarterly, co-editor (with Yvonna S. Lincoln) of four editions of the Handbook of Qualitative Research, coeditor (with Michael D. Giardina) of eight plenary volumes from the annual Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, co-editor (with Lincoln) of the methods journal Qualitative Inquiry, founding editor of Cultural Studies/Critical Methodologies and International Review of Qualitative Research, and editor of three book series.
- Author(s)Norman K. Denzin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleQualitative Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.72
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £3.88Trending at £4.19
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £5.99Trending at £6.31
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.