Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
- £13.01Trending at £16.03
About this product
- DescriptionSetting out to examine the issues arising from inter-professional work in health care, this book looks at the theories and frameworks, and focuses on the areas where systems fail because of the lack of collaboration between professionals. It is intended for post-registration courses.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/1994
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 250 p.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Carrier,John Horder,Patricia Owens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.