All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven Canada's vast geography and uneven distribution of economic activity, almost all Canadians have at one time or another faced the question of whether an interprovincial move would make them better off.
- Author BiographyKathleen M. Day is associate professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Ottawa. Stanley L. Winer is Canada Research Chair Professor in Public Policy at the School of Public Policy and the Department of Economics, Carleton University.
- Author(s)Kathleen M. Day,Stanley L. Winer
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleQueen's Policy Studies Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note185 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £36.11
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £8.42
- £8.54Trending at £9.16
- £8.23Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.