All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lawrence J. Brown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe New Library of Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. The Analyzing Instrument: Unconscious Communication and Classical Psychoanalysis. Klein, Bion and Intersubjectivity: Becoming, Transforming and Dreaming. The Ego Psychology of Wilfred Bion: Implications for an Intersubjective View of Psychic Structure. Intersubjectivity and Unconscious Process: An Integrated Model. Intersubjectivity and the Internalized Oedipal Couple. Julie's Museum: The Evolution of Thinking, Dreaming and Historicization in the Treatment of Traumatized Patients. The Triadic Intersubjective Matrix in Supervision. On Dreaming One's Patient: Reflections on an Aspect of Countertransference Dream. Conclusions and Reflections: Dreaming the Future. References.
- Author BiographyLawrence J. Brown is a graduate of the Boston Psychoanalytic Institute (BPSI) in both Child and Adult psychoanalysis. He is on the faculty of BPSI as well as the Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis and also a Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He has been on the North American Editorial Board of the International Journal of Psychoanalysis and is currently on the Editorial Board of the Psychoanalytic Inquiry. He was also Co-chair of the Bion in Boston 2009 international conference.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.