All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andrzej Kopcewicz,Janusz Semrau
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePolish Studies in English Language & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Theoretical essay - Individual analyses of the works by Paul Auster, Herman Melville, Henry Adams, Frank R. Stockton, Thomas Pynchon, Donald Barthelme, James Joyce, Flann O'Brien, Gilbert Sorrentino.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Andrzej Kopcewicz (1934-2007) was the first professor ordinarius of American literature in the history of English studies in Poland. For over thirty years, he was head of the first department of American literature in Poland, at the School of English, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan. He has published a number of books.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.