All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the central journalistic skill of how to ask the right question in the right way. This title focuses on the many types of interviewing, from the routine street interview, vox pop and press conference to the interview used as the basis of an in-depth profile. It is suitable for the print and online journalists.
- Author BiographySally Adams is a freelance journalist. She wrote the feature section of Writing for Journalists (2nd edition, 2008). Wynford Hicks is a freelance journalist and editorial trainer. He is the author of English for Journalists (3rd edition, 2006), Writing for Journalists (2nd edition, 2008) and Quite Literally: Problem Words and How to Use Them (2004).
- Author(s)Sally Adams,Wynford Hicks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.