All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines three aspects of the interregnum 1642-60: the suggested or even attempted reforms of local government; the politics of the New Model Army; the strains, new and old, between and within the constituent kingdoms.
- Author BiographyIvan Roots is Emeritus Professor in History at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Ivan Roots
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleExeter Studies in History S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.