All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are your dreams trying to tell you? By ignoring their dreams, people often fail to heed messages that warn of impending illness, miss out on an answer to their prayers, or don't see the key to greater happiness and fulfillment in their relationships. This title offers custom dream analysis to readers who want to know what their dreams mean.
- Author BiographyJanece O. Hudson, Ed.D., is a certified hypnotherapist and a former licensed psychologist. During her doctoral training, she studied Psychophysiology of Sleep Disorders and conducted research on laboratory dreams at the Baylor University School of Medicine's sleep lab; did independent study and research with a clinical psychologist who specialised in dreams; presented a variety of studies and papers on dreams as well as publishing academic articles; and wrote her dissertation on dreams.
- Author(s)Janece O. Hudson
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.