All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible textbook provides a clear and practical introduction to phonetics, the study of speech.
- Author BiographyMichael Ashby is Senior Lecturer in Phonetics at University College London. John Maidment is Lecturer in Phonetics at University College London.
- Author(s)John Maidment,Michael Ashby
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note82 figures
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.