All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
About this product
- Author(s)Joe Hair,Prof C. Lamb,Prof Carl McDaniel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1780 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 12th Revised ed
- Table Of ContentsPART I: THE WORLD OF MARKETING. 1. An Overview of Marketing. 2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage. 3. Ethics and Social Responsibility. 4. The Marketing Environment. 5. Developing a Global Vision. PART II: ANALYZING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES. 6. Consumer Decision Making. 7. Business Marketing. 8. Segmenting and Targeting Markets. 9. Decision Support Systems and Marketing Research. PART III: PRODUCT DECISIONS. 10. Product Concepts. 11. Developing and Managing Products. 12. Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing. PART IV: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS. 13. Marketing Channels. 14. Supply Chain Management. 15. Retailing. PART V: PROMOTION AND COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIES. 16. Promotional Planning for Competitive Advantage. 17. Advertising and Public Relations. 18. Sales Promotion and Personal Selling. PART VI: PRICING DECISIONS. 19. Pricing Concepts. 20. Setting the Right Price. PART VII: TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN MARKETING. 21. Customer Relationship Management (C.R.M.). 22. Social Media and Marketing.
- Author BiographyCarl McDaniel is professor emeritus in service at the University of Texas-Arlington. He currently holds courses for the executive MBA program on the Fort Worth campus and in China. He was the chairman of the marketing department at UTA for 32 years. McDaniel's career spanned more than 40 years, during which he was the recipient of several awards for outstanding teaching. McDaniel has also been a district sales manager for Southwestern Bell Telephone Company and served as a board member of the North Texas Higher Education Authority, a billion-dollar financial institution. In addition to MKTG, McDaniel has written and co-authored over 50 textbooks in marketing and business. McDaniel's research has appeared in such publications as the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Research, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and California Management Review. McDaniel is a member of the American Marketing Association. In addition to his academic experience, McDaniel has business experience as the co-owner of a marketing research firm. McDaniel has also served as senior consultant to the International Trade Centre (ITC), Geneva, Switzerland. The ITC's mission is to help developing nations increase their exports. He has a bachelor's degree from the University of Arkansas and his master's degree and doctorate from Arizona State University. Joseph Hair is Professor of Marketing at Kennesaw State University. He previously held the Alvin C. Copeland Endowed Chair of Franchising and was Director, Entrepreneurship Institute, Louisiana State University. Hair also held the Phil B. Hardin Chair of Marketing at the University of Mississippi. He has taught graduate and undergraduate marketing, sales management, and marketing research courses. Hair has authored more than 40 books and more than 80 articles in scholarly journals. He has also participated on many university committees and has chaired numerous departmental task forces. He serves on the editorial review boards of several journals. He is a member of the Academy of Marketing Science, American Marketing Association, Society for Marketing Advances, and Association for Marketing and Healthcare Research. He was selected as the 2011 AMS CUTCO/VECTOR Distinguished Marketing Educator, as the 2007 Innovative Marketer of the Year by the Marketing Management Association, and was the 2004 recipient of the Academy of Marketing Science Excellence in Teaching Award. Hair holds a bachelor's degree in economics, a master's degree in marketing, and a doctorate in marketing, all from the University of Florida. He also serves as a marketing consultant to businesses in a variety of industries ranging from food and retail to financial services, health care, electronics, and the U.S. Departments of Agriculture and Interior. Charles W. Lamb, Jr., served as chair of the department of marketing at the M. J. Neeley School of Business from 1982 to 1988 and again from 1997 to 2003. He is currently chair of the Department of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management and is a former president of the Academy of Marketing Science and the Southwestern Marketing Association. Lamb has authored or co-authored more than a dozen books and anthologies on marketing topics and over 150 articles that have appeared in academic journals and conference proceedings. In 1997, he was awarded the prestigious Chancellor's Award for Distinguished Research and Creative Activity at TCU. This is the highest honor that the university bestows on its faculty. Other key honors he has received include the M. J. Neeley School of Business Research Award and selection as a Distinguished Fellow of the Academy of Marketing Science and Fellow of the Southwestern Marketing Association.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.