All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an approach to teach one of math's most intimidating concepts. This book allows beginner-level students to follow the progression from familiar topics such as rings, numbers, and groups to more difficult concepts.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Fine is a professor of mathematics at Fairfield University. Anthony M. Gaglione is a professor of mathematics at the United States Naval Academy. Gerhard Rosenberger is a professor of mathematics at the University of Hamburg.
- Author(s)Anthony M. Gaglione,Benjamin Fine,Gerhard Rosenberger
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note17, 4 graphs, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight1362 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.