All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo-thirds of Americans polled by the Associated Press agree with the following statement: 'An animal's right to live free of suffering should be just as important as a person's right to live free of suffering.' This title is a guidebook to examining our social and personal ethical beliefs.
- Author BiographyGary L. Francione is Professor of Law and Nicholas de B. Katzenbach Scholar of Law and Philosophy at Rutgers University Law School, Newark. He is the author of Animals, Property, an dthe Law and Rain without Thunder: The Ideology of the Animal Rights Movement (both Temple).
- Author(s)Gary L. Francione
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight363 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine916 mm
- Foreword byAlan Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.