All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible textbook supports a foundation or module course on A.I., covering a broad selection of the subdisciplines within this field. It provides study exercises at the end of each chapter, plus examples, definitions, theorems, and illustrations.
- Author BiographyDr. Wolfgang Ertel is a professor at the Collaborative Center for Applied Research on Service Robotics at the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Ertel
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleUndergraduate Topics in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byNathanael T. Black
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.