All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasising essential methods and universal principles, this textbook provides everything students need to understand the basics of simulating materials behaviour.
- Author BiographyRichard LeSar is the Lynn Gleason Professor of Interdisciplinary Engineering in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Iowa State University, and the former Chair of the Materials Science and Engineering programme. He is highly experienced in teaching the modelling and simulation of materials at both undergraduate and graduate levels, and has made extensive use of these methods throughout his own research.
- Author(s)Richard LeSar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note339 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight1060 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.