All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the use of controlled vocabularies. This book presents readers with a how-to guide to building controlled vocabulary tools, and indexing cultural materials with terms and names from controlled vocabularies, and how to use vocabularies in search engines and databases to enhance discovery and retrieval online.
- Author BiographyPatricia Harping is managing editor of the Vocabulary Program at the Getty Research Institute. Murtha Baca is head of Digital Art History at the Getty Research Institute.
- Author(s)Murtha Baca,Patricia Harping
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width177 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.