All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to cryptography uses a programming-oriented approach to study important current cryptographic schemes and the main cryptanalytic attacks against them. The Maple implementations include many examples with parameters of realistic size.
- Author BiographyJose Luis Gomez Pardo is a full professor of the Departamento de Alxebra, Facultade de Matematicas, Universidade de Santiago. He has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in cryptography to mathematics and computer science students.
- Author(s)Jose Luis Gomez-Pardo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1199 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.