All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining cybercrime in a highly networked world, this book provides a comprehensive yet accessible summary of the history, modern developments, and efforts to combat cybercrime in various forms at all levels of government-international, national, state, and local.
- Author BiographyNancy E. Marion, PhD, is professor of political science at the University of Akron, in Akron, OH. Joshua B. Hill, PhD, is assistant professor of criminal justice and security studies at the University of Southern Mississippi.
- Author(s)Joshua B. Hill,Nancy E. Marion
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note30
- Weight680 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.21
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £8.89Trending at £9.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.