All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.87
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £41.00Trending at £50.27
- £8.19Trending at £12.10
- £23.41Trending at £25.65
- £20.64Trending at £22.16
- £17.46Trending at £19.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise book that provides the reader with the necessary background on terminology used in design. It is largely a qualitative treatment of the subject matter with little mathematics.
- Author BiographyAndrew Beeby is Professor of Structural Design at the University of Leeds. Before joining the department he was Director of Design and Construction for the British Cement Association. Involved in drafting codes of practice for structural design, both in UK and within Europe and using knowledge to improve design methods, he now uses his expertise to explain the complexities of structural behaviour to his students. Professor Narayanan is Director at Cadogan Tietz and Visiting Professor on Principles of Design at the University of Leeds. Closely involved in day to day design problems and in giving expert evidence in building litigation, his wide experience makes him well equiped to write for young engineers.
- Author(s)A. W. Beeby,R. S. Narayanan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note50 line illustrations, 12 b&w photographs
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.