All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the rigour of econometric theory with an accessible style, Dougherty's step by step explanations and relevant practical exercises ensure students develop an intuitive understanding of econometrics, and gain hands-on experience of the tools used in economic and financial forecasting.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Dougherty is an Associate Professor in Economics at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Christopher Dougherty
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1130 g
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.