All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey text for students of Education Studies for over a decade, leading readers through the field's key ideas, concepts and debates.
- Author BiographySteve's research interests are in practitioner research where he has worked with networks of teachers on the development of their classroom evaluations. He has also been involved with the development of Education Studies as a subject in HE. Steve has been chair of the British Education Studies Association and was more recently involved in the review of the Education Studies Subject Benchmarks for QAA. Steve currently teaches research methods on the master's in leadership and management and education studies on the combined awards program. Diana Burton is Professor of Education and Director of the Centre for Developmental and Applied Research in Education at the University of Wolverhampton. She was formerly Pro Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Education at Liverpool John Moores University, where she was previously Dean of Education. She worked for many years at Manchester Metropolitan University leading teacher education programmes and was a secondary school teacher before that. Diana has a Masters and PhD in the field of Educational Psychology. She is the author of a number of books and articles on pupil learning, teacher development, educating children with behavioural, emotional and social disadvantage, citizenship and social justice. She is a fellow of the Royal Academy for the Society of the Arts, and the Higher Education Academy and an active member of the British Education Research Association.
- Author(s)Diana M. Burton,Steve Bartlett
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight898 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.