All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition is an invaluable guide to fMRI, from introducing the basic ideas and principles to the underlying physics and physiology.
- Author BiographyRichard B. Buxton is Professor of Radiology and Director of Magnetic Resonance Research at the University of California at San Diego.
- Author(s)Richard B. Buxton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus. 8 colour illus.
- Weight920 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.