All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to graphical modelling for both students and researchers, with an emphasis on applications and practicalities rather than on a formal development. This title describes particular families of models, including log-linear models, Gaussian models, and models for mixed discrete and continuous variables.
- Author(s)David Edwards
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight834 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.