All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £26.42Trending at £29.07
- £8.04Trending at £9.40
- £27.67Trending at £30.18
- £12.78Trending at £17.81
- £7.40Trending at £8.95
- £23.93Trending at £24.64
- £10.49Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the individual's personal experience of groups, the authors offer an account of why things happen as they do in groups, providing a basis for developing groupwork in a range of settings, rooted in an understanding of the interaction between individual and group processes.
- Author BiographyBILL BARNES was, until his death, a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and the Clinical Director of the NHS Consultation and Psychotherapy Service in Liverpool. SHEILA ERNST is a Training Group Analyst with the Group Analyst Network and teaches at Birkbeck College and the Institute of Group Analysis. She is co-author (with Lucy Goodison) of In Our Own Hands and co-editor of Living with the Sphinx (with Marie Maguire). KEITH HYDE is a Group Analyst, Consultant Psychotherapist and Clinical Director of a new Therapeutic Community. Formerly he was Medical Director of an NHS Mental Health Trust and Convenor of the Manchester Course in Group Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Bill Barnes,Keith Hyde,Sheila Ernst
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleBasic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight266 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.