CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures detailed species accounts; gives information on horned lizard biology, ecology, and evolution; and describes the role of these fascinating reptiles in mythology, culture, and art. This title covers the United States, Mexico, and Canada, and includes all species of horned lizards.
- Author BiographyWade C. Sherbrooke is Director, Southwestern Research Station, American Museum of Natural History.
- Author(s)Wade C. Sherbrooke
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note164 color photographs, 17 maps and identification
- Weight45 g
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.