All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces instability of flows and their transition to turbulence. Suitable for a graduate course.
- Author(s)P. G. Drazin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.32
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note78 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.