All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight733 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBram Akkermans,Jaap Hage
- Table Of Contents1. Foundations by Jaap Hage.- 2. Sources of Law by Jaap Hage.- 3. Basic Concepts of Law by Jaap Hage.- 4. The Law of Contract by Jan Smits.- 5. Property Law by Bram Akkermans.- 6. Tort Law by G.E. van Maanen and Jaap Hage.- 7. Criminal Law by Johannes Keiler, Michele Panzavolta and David Roef.- 8. Constitutional Law by Aalt Willem Heringa.- 9. Administrative Law by Chris Backes and Mariolina Eliantonio.- 10. The Law of Europe by Jaap Hage.- 11. International Law by Menno T. Kamminga.- 12. Human Rights by Gustavo Arosemena.- 13. Elements of Procedural Law by Fokke Fernhout and Remco van Rhee.- 14. Philosophy of Law by Jaap Hage.
- Author BiographyJaap Hage is Professor of Jurisprudence at Maastricht University and Fellow of the Maastricht European Private Law Institute (M-EPLI), Maastricht University. Bram Akkermans is Assistant Professor European Private Law and Associate-Director of the Maastricht European Private Law Institute (M-EPLI), Maastricht University.
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.13
- £27.69Trending at £30.90
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £6.69Trending at £7.32
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.