All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the fundamentals and principles of light prior to an explanation of how LEDs generate different colors. This book examines the key of LEDs in lighting and communications. It discusses the opportunities and advancements in high brightness (HB) LED technology, solid state lighting and handheld electronic applications.
- Author Biography4-Degree Consulting, Macon, Georgia, USA
- Author(s)Gilbert Held
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.25
- £19.38Trending at £19.99
- £16.40Trending at £17.39
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.