All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionMATLAB is a globally available standard computational tool for engineers and scientists. This book covers all the major capabilities of MATLAB that are useful for beginning students.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Palm III a Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics at the University of Rhode Island, he helped develop an educational program of introduction to engineering based on MATLAB. He is the author of several books, including the System dynamics, published by McGraw-Hill and Modeling, Analysis, and Control of Dynamic Systems and Mechanical Vibration, both published by John Wiley.
- Author(s)William J. Palm
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight870 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.