Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the concepts of marketing, this book is intended for students and lecturers. Each chapter contains a series of vignettes to illustrate the theory, with e-marketing perspective evident throughout and a Web-based resource that accompanies the text.
- Author BiographyGraeme has a background in management consultancy, and is now a full-time Lecturer in Marketing at Napier University Business School, Edinburgh. He teaches a wide range of undergraduate, professional (CIM) and postgraduate marketing courses and acts as Programme Leader for Napier's MSc. Marketing programme. He has an hons. degree in Engineering and an MBA (both from Heriot-Watt University). Graeme's current research interests focus on developing market orientation within public sector organisations and has recently published (with J Ensor): 'Marketing orientation applied to police service strategies', International Journal of Public Sector Management. Vol. 13 No. 6 John is Head of the School of Marketing and Tourism at Napier University Business School, Edinburgh. John has an MBA from Cranfield Business School, is a Fellow and has Chartered Status of the Institute of Marketing. Apart from this academic background he has considerable business experience in the retail sector. He has undertaken consultancy and led training programmes in a wide range of organisations both in the public and private sector. John's main research interests lie in the area of creativity and innovation in knowledge based service industries.
- Author(s)Graeme Drummond,John Ensor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2005
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/06/2012
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight589 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.