All listings for this product
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £23.98
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £7.71
- £7.98Trending at £8.98
- £9.12Trending at £10.43
- £8.13Trending at £8.37
- £8.93Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, up dated edition of Introduction to Mineral Exploration provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of mineral exploration. Covers not only the nature of mineral exploration but also considers other factors essential to successful exploration, from target evaluation to feasibility studies for extraction and production.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Moon is currently Senior Lecturer in Mineral Exploration at the University of Leicester, England. He has over 30 years' experience in using and developing mineral exploration techniques on six continents, particularly in the fields of exploration geochemistry and GIS. Michael K.G. Whateley is currently Principal Consultant-Manager with Rio Tinto Technical Services in Bristol, England, where he manages strategic planning of projects and conducts project reviews for investment decisions on coal, base, and precious metal deposits. He has over 35 years' geological and management experience, including 12 years in tertiary education. Anthony M. Evans was formerly Senior Lecturer at the University of Leicester and editor of a number of successful texts on mineral deposits.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/09/2016
- Content Note274 illustrations
- Weight938 g
- Width192 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnthony M. Evans,Charles Moon,Michael Whateley
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.