All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a self-contained review of all the relevant topics in probability theory. A software package called MAXIM, which runs on MATLAB, is made available for downloading. Vidyadhar G. Kulkarni is Professor of Operations Research at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author BiographyV. G. Kulkarni is Professor in the Department of Statistics and Operations Research in the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has authored a graduate-level text Modeling and Analysis of Stochastic Systems and dozens of articles on stochastic models of queues, computer and communications systems, and production and supply chain systems. He holds a patent on traffic management in telecommunication networks, and has served on the editorial boards of Operations Research Letters, Stochastic Models, and Queueing Systems and Their Applications.
- Author(s)V. G. Kulkarni
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- Language(s)English & English
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.